Proprietary Fifth Element hempcrete binder is an award winning product that has helped establish Hempire at the forefront of the hemp building market. It has been used in over 60 projects from Ukraine to California.
- Formwork can be removed instantly after hempcrete, so there is no technological delay
- Lighter final hempcrete with low density - less consumption of product per m3 of insulation.
- Increased thermal performance.
- Extremely easy to work with.
- No cement or hydraulic lime.
- Packaging: paper valve bag
- Weight:23 kg (50 lb)
- Consumption: 150 kg/m3 (6.5 bags per 1m3 of insulation)
- Areas of application: External, internal walls, floors, attic, roof, interstitial space of new or an existing building.
Our team has developed an all-natural lime based binder “Fifth Element” that contains no cement or hydraulic lime. It’s main advantage is a final hempcrete mix with one of the lowest densities in the world which reflects in higher energy efficiency and lower material costs.