Hemp-clay plaster is the natural material that is applied on the interior surface of walls inside a house. It is a great solution for hempcrete, rammed earth and strawbale houses. Must be mixed with water.
- Inclusion of hemp hurds increase insulation value of the plaster.
- Vapour permeability of plaster allows humidity regulation inside a house.
- Consumption: 2 m2/ bag (layer thickness: 10 mm
- Packaging: paper valve bags
- Areas of application: External, internal walls, ceiling
Our team has developed an all-natural lime based binder “Fifth Element” that contains no cement or hydraulic lime. It’s main advantage is a final hempcrete mix with one of the lowest densities in the world which reflects in higher energy efficiency and lower material costs.